Business in Iran
We are ready to become your guide not only through the beauties of Persia, but also into the business world of Iran. Economy of Iran is one of the most promising in the Middle East. Here is why:
- Iran is the 2nd manufacturer of oil and gas in the world. Iran is a founding member of OPEC and the Organization of Gas Exporting Countries. Petroleum constitutes 80% of Iran's exports.
- Iran holds 4th to 9th rank in the production of Zinc, Lead, Cobalt, Aluminum, Manganese, and Copper in the world.
- Iran ranks the 4th on diversity of agricultural export products in the world. Iran is the world's largest producer of saffron, pistachios, honey, berberis and berries and the second largest date producer.
- More than $500 million worth of hand-woven carpets are exported from Iran each year, accounting for 30% of the 2008 world market
- Liquefied propane, methanol (methyl alcohol), and automobiles are the major non-oil exports. Cement, leather, textiles are also export items of Iran.
- Total import volume rose by 189% from $13.7 billion in 2000 to $39.7 billion in 2005 and $55.189 billion in 2009. Iran's major commercial partners are China, India, Germany, South Korea, Japan, France, Russia and Italy.
- Unfavorable or complex operating requirements and international sanctions have hindered foreign investment in the country, despite liberalization of relevant regulations in the early 2000s. Iran absorbed $24.3 billion of foreign investment between the Iranian calendar years 1993 and 2007. The EIU estimates that Iran's net FDI will rise by 100% between 2010 and 2014.
- Foreign investors concentrated their activities in the energy, vehicle manufacture, copper mining, construction, utilities, petrochemicals, clothing, food and beverages, telecom and pharmaceuticals sectors.
Our services include:
1) Professional consulting in every aspect of business. We'll connect you to your potential partners.
2) Promoting your product on Iranian market. The following industries will be most successful:
- equipment for oil and gas industry, geological exploration
- petrochemical equipment
- chemicals and related equipment, polymers
- innovative products
- metalworking production
- energy engineering
- telecommunications, IT technologies
- transport, aircraft engineering
- wheat, barley, sunflower oil
- wood, furniture, paper, papermaking machinery
3) As a tour operator we are working to develop and expand the tourism industry in Iran. We'll help you to find the best projects to invest in, including hotel industry, ecotourism, recreational centres.
4) We'll assist you in participating in the international trade exhibitions in Iran; organize seminars and scientific conferences.